Electronic commerce was one of the least affected businesses during the crisis and it continues to show a growth potential for 2012.
The unfavorable economic context obliged companies to choose more efficient solutions, with easily measurable results and which involve smaller costs, so that many companies turned to the online environment.
According to specialists, the following years will feature a boom of online shopping, a field with immense business opportunities in Romania.
We are speaking about:
● 2012 – Trends, issues, opportunities
● Daedalus study: Online shopping barriers
● How to migrate your business from the online environment to online?
● How can online shops win over a portion of traditional stores market share?
● Will shopping become a fully online experience?
To stand out in these days and age, you don’t need to have the best product, but to make your buyers become the promoters of your products.
In the era of social networks, the client is the king and purchase recommendations become a rule that each online buyer needs to take into account:
● Recommendations management
● Social media & email – interaction and marketing strategies
● How to increase your ROI?
● What are the legal risks involved in social media sales
● From social media to social commerce
● Leverage your Facebook presence: examples of good practices of F-commerce and Facebook ads
● How to grow your brand and create a social networks community
● Travel in the social media era
The buyers started to be very receptive to online shopping so that companies with a clear strategy accompanied by a secure and fast payment system and by meeting delivery deadlines are the keys to long-term success.
We are speaking about
● Tools and solutions to increase online sales
● Internet payments: Types of cards, mobile payment, bank transfers
● How safe are card payments made online, what is the difference between the local and international markets?
● What micro-payment solutions are there now and for which category of clients?
● How can online businesses fight against consumer threats and consumer’s vulnerability to fraud?
● How to choose the best courier services provider to offer you the best and fastest delivery term?